Michelob Ultra Tuesday League
We are excited to get the Michelob Ultra Mixed Golf League kicked off for the 2023 season.
For more information please contact Director of Golf, Jeff Collingridge at [email protected]
2023 League Information and Rules
Cost: $660 per person for 16 weeks of nine holes walking.
Includes H.S.T., year-end prizing and dinner!
Important Dates to Remember:
- Registration begins March 7th, 2023, to May 2nd, 2023
- First Official Week-Tuesday May 16th, 2023
- Last Official Week – Tuesday August 29th, 2023
- Tuesday September 5th, 2023
YEAR END SCRAMBLE, DINNER & PRIZES
PLEASE SAVE THIS DATE ON YOUR CALENDAR
- $100,000 Dollar Shootout Friday September 8th, 2023
- YOU MUST BOOK A TEE TIME EACH WEEK. This is due to the increase in participation this year. If you can free up tee times between 4:00 and 7:00 pm, please do so by playing earlier.
- League members can play anytime on Tuesdays, morning, afternoon, or evenings.
- League will rotate from front nine to back nine throughout the year.
- You can play with anyone on league days.
- Men play Blue Tees; Senior Men play White Tees & Women play Red Tees.
- Flights will be established in each gender category per number of participants and handicap ranges.
- For example: Flight 1-+10-4, Flight 2-5-7, Flight 3-8-9, Flight 4-10+
PLAY AHEADS: (Mobile Scoring will not be provided on Play Aheads)
- You can play ahead. Please submit your score with date to the Pro Shop Staff.
- If you miss a week, your score will not count and cannot be added after results are in. You do not lose your round of golf.
- Play ahead’s are not eligible for gross and net prizes, skins, closest to the pins and the $100,000 Dollar Shootout qualifier.
- Your score will be eligible for individual standings, team standings and the participation point.
- All play ahead scores must be attested from a reputable playing partner, preferably a league player.
- Please make sure your scorecard is legible with proper first & last names.
- Write Your Gross Score Only on the scorecard.
- THERE ARE NO GIMMIES. All players must hole out on each hole
- Maximum score per hole is double par. Par 3=6 pick up, Par 4=8 pick up, Par 5=10 pick up.
- All scores must be attested by reputable playing partner.
$5 WEEKLY GAME:
- Must paid in pro shop before you tee off or you are ineligible for any prizes that week. This game is optional. $2 to Gross/Net Prizes, $2 to Net Skins, $1 to Closest to Pin. Flight Pot is Paid 60% Gross/40%Net.
- # of players (0-10) 2 payouts of 100%–60% 1st gross/40% 1st net.
- # of players (11-20) 4 payouts—of 1st gross (60%)/2nd gross (40%) 1st net (60%)/2nd net (40%)
- # of players (21-30) 6 payouts—-of 1st gross (50%) 2nd gross (30%) 3rd gross (20%) of the 60%
1st net (50%) 2nd net (30 %) 3rd gross (20%) of the 40%
CLOSEST TO THE PINS:
- 3 closest to the pins each week one for $100,000 Shootout (unisex), one for Women, one for Men.
- $100,000 Dollar Qualifier to shoot on (can only win once).
- For the Million Dollar Qualifier Closest to the Pin is for both genders.
- Please fill out the appropriate board, on the honor system.
TEAM SCORING, PRIZING AND PARTICIPATION:
- Teams will be established evenly based on handicaps.
- Teams will play head-to-head matches in a round robin with the winners of each weekly match earning 10 points, 5 points per team for a tie and 0 points for a loss.
- Each team score will be determined by the (2) lowest gross scores and the (4) lowest net scores. This is subject to change due to participation and the size of each team.
- Each team member will earn a participation point for their respective teams if they play that week. Play ahead’s will count for a participation point as well.
- Team prizes will be paid out at the end of the year banquet.
- Our new scoring system will highlight Mobile Scoring, Live T.V. Leaderboards, Online Registration & Payments, Automated Communication, and a Custom League Website all accessible 24/7 that tracks standings, player analysis and course statistics.
- Just download the Golf Genius Mobile App and each week you will be emailed a GGID password to access your Mobile Scoring. So simple and fun!
- Maintains a separate league handicap.
- Handicaps will be automatically updated week to week based solely on your league scores.
- Returning league members from 2022 your handicap is based off your final totals from last season.
- New league players for 2023 your handicap is based off your scoring history provided and will adjust accordingly as you accumulate more rounds. Players will be adjusted after their first week for exemplary play.
THANK YOU TO OUR TITLE SPONSOR – Labatt Michelob Ultra
- They will be providing us with prizes, swag all season long.
- Ladies and Gentlemen please support Michelob Ultra and Labatt Breweries.